Sometimes in the android or iOS app of Gmail, you may not receive new emails, Indeed it can be a problem of the app if you are able to see the new emails from your Dekstop, so this does indicate that your Gmail app is malfunctioned or need to be updated from the Google Play Store or AppStore if you have iOS Device, But in many cases, we found that people still complaint us about the Gmail app not receiving emails even after updating or resetting the app, so today here in this article we came up with 6 best solutions to resolve these errors.
Fix Gmail Apps not Receiving Emails: 2020
Note: We have tried and tested this method before posting here, so you don’t need to worry about if something goes wrong in these methods, Now Let’s dive into various methods below to fix Gmail app problem and tim mail login app problem.
1. Try Gmail in another browser:
- The UR browser’s Gmail account does not receive the email.
- If your Gmail account doesn’t receive an email, open it in another browser and check if the problem persists.
- Any other browser can be used for this purpose, but we recommend using the UR browser. This browser is based on the Chromium engine, but unlike Chrome, it will not send your data to Google.
- It is worth mentioning that this browser has built-in ad blocking, VPN, privacy, tracking, malware protection, making it one of the safest online browsers.
2. Is Gmail inactive?
- The Gmail service may be temporarily inactive. To check if this is the case, open the Downdetector.com website in a browser. Enter the keyword “Gmail” in the search box of that website and press the Enter key. Then click on Gmail to see if there is a break in Gmail. If so, wait for Google to fix the interruption.
- Gmail termination page, the Gmail account does not receive email
3. Check the Gmail storage rate:
- If Users cannot receive emails then they have no free space in Gmail and to verify the storage, open your Google Drive page (with which Gmail users must be registered as part of a Google Account).
- Click Update memory on Google Drive to open the tab shown directly below. The maximum storage space freely allocated for Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Photos is 15 GB combined.
- The Gmail account on the Google storage page doesn’t receive email
- Users who have reached the 15 GB storage mark must free up space. To do this, open Gmail in a browser.
- Click More on the left side of the Gmail tab.
- Then click Bin to open it and Click the Empty Bin.
4. Delete Email Filters:
- Gmail users not receiving messages in their inboxes and when Users can delete filters by clicking the Settings button and selecting Settings.
- The General tab Gmail accounts not receiving emails
- Click Filters.
- Select all filters listed on that tab.
- Press the Delete button to erase the filters.
5. Turn Off Email Forwarding:
- Click on the Settings button in Gmail.
- Select the Settings option.
- The Forwarding tab Gmail accounts not receiving emails
- To Disable forwarding option there and click the Save Changes button Bs.to .
6.Disable or configure firewalls:
- Some antivirus programs also include firewalls which can also block Gmail emails. Therefore, try removing antivirus utilities from system startup, which will prevent it from running when users start Windows.
- Users can remove antivirus utilities from system startup by right-clicking on the taskbar, selecting Task Manager, clicking on the Start tab, and selecting the antivirus software on that tab.
- Now click Disable to remove the antivirus.
Those are the most likely resolutions to fix Gmail when users aren’t receiving emails. Users who use the Gmail email client software may also need to check the configuration of the incoming/outgoing server for those applications to make sure they receive the emails.